In a competitive market it sometimes can be necessary to have an edge over the other homes for sale. A few simple plumbing changes can improve the look and value of your home.
Buyers are known to scrutinize the Kitchen & Bathrooms the most when viewing potential homes. Making a few changes can improve the chances of potential buyers finding your home as an attractive choice.
1. Updating your kitchen faucet to a newer more modern faucet can be a real eye-catcher. Nothing catches an eye faster than a "Bright Shiny Object". Updating your basket strainers at the same time can make the entire sink area look new. Try to keep to a simple classic style that will match any decor.
2. Adding a garbage disposal can increase the desirability of the home. It also adds another feature which can be added to the real estate listing.
1. Updating a toilet to a new , energy-efficient toilet can update and beautify a bathroom. Consider a comfort height toilet as they have become requested more & more by homeowners.
2. Putting a brand new seat on existing toilets is an inexpensive way to make a small update
3. Faucets, Faucets, Faucets.. This cant be said enough.. "bright shiny objects".
4. Moen offers a line of matching accessories for your bathroom.. consider updating towel racks and toilet paper holders to match.
5. Shower & Tub faucets can be updated to modernize a bathroom. Did you know that many times it is more cost effective to replace rather than repair a shower drip.
6. Consider adding a safety bar to the shower. Many older buyers, or families with children will appreciate the extra effort.
Have a licensed plumber do an inspection before putting your home on the market. If no problems are found it is a good selling point to offer a copy.. if small problems are found it is cheaper to fix them ahead of time rather than to lose money negotiating later.